Can I pay my sewer bill online?

Online payments can be made by clicking below.  Please be advised that there will be a fee to use this service that is in addition to your sewer bill amount. 
Pay your bill online
What forms of payment do you take?

ONLINE BILL PAYMENT: If you would like to pay your bill online, please click on the link below. Please be advised that there will be a fee to use this service that is in addition to your sewer bill amount. 
Pay your bill online

PAYMENT BY MAIL: Payments should be made payable to HTMA and mailed to 3200 Advance Lane, Colmar PA 18915.  Please return top portion of your bill with your payment, or write your account number on your check.

PAYMENT IN PERSON: Walk-in payments are accepted at the sewer authority office Monday through Friday, 7:30am – 3:30 pm. The office is located at 3200 Advance Lane in Colmar.
A drop box is located at the main door of the sewer authority office for after hour payments.

PAYMENT THROUGH YOUR BANK: Please note, if you are using a bill payer program through your bank, the account number must be shown on the check. Bank checks that do not have an account number shown on the check may be returned. Please contact your bank for this service.

PAY BY PHONE:  Payments can be made by phone by dialing 1-844-458-3695 and following the prompts.

Why do I pay extra for a garbage disposal?

Food items are more difficult and more expensive to treat than normal domestic sewage. Therefore an extra charge is imposed to help cover those extra costs.

Can the sewer bill be sent directly to my rental property?
All sewer bills will be mailed to the owner of the property, not the tenant. This is for the owner’s protection as a delinquent sewer bill could result in the water being turned off and/or property liens. The bill and all associated fees will become the responsibility of the property owner.
I am buying/selling my home, how do I transfer service?
Normally your title company will handle this for you.  They will contact our office for a final sewer certification prior to your settlement. 
Is there an additional charge to fill a swimming pool?
HTMA charges a quarterly flat rate fee for the sewer service. Therefore, there isn't any additional charges for filling a swimming pool.  
Do I need a Permit to connect to the sewer system?
Yes, a permit is required to connect to HTMA's Sanitary Sewer System.  Please click on the forms button and download the Sanitary Sewer Requirements.  Permit application packets are also available at our office located at 3200 Advance Lane, Colmar PA
What is a Tapping Fee?
In order for a customer to initially connect to the sewer system, or for an existing customer to increase the amount of sewage it discharges to the sewer system, tapping fees must be paid to HTMA.  Tapping fees are associated with the capital expenses incurred to build a treatment plant and its collection system, and are determined in accordance with PA Act 57. HTMA's current tapping fee is $3,824 per EDU. In general, one single family residential unit  would pay a tapping fee for one EDU.  Commercial and Industrial customers would pay tapping fees in accordance with their usage as determined by information found in the Township's Sewage Use Ordinance and Fee Schedule. 
Hatfield Township Municipal Authority, PA | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2024 Civiclive.